Sensitive but sensible: Sister Lilian's Essential Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting Guide
New from Human & Rousseau, Sister Lilian’s Essential Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting Guide:
Sister Lilian is a trusted midwife with extensive experience of pregnancy, birth and parenting. In this comprehensive guide she addresses the most important pregnancy, birth and parenting issues in her sensitive but sensible way.
- Step-by-step guide through each trimester of pregnancy
- Detailed nutrition and exercise plan
- Coping with skin, health and beauty issues during pregnancy
- What to do in case of serious illnesses and complications
- Father-to-be during pregnancy
Also available in Afrikaans as Suster Lilian se gids tot swangerskap, geboorte en ouerskap
About the author
Sister Lilian Paramor is a qualified and highly experienced midwife. She is an authority in the fields of pregnancy, birth, childcare and parenting. Sister Lilian believes in total care, and is also qualified as reflexologist, in Ayurvedic medicine and homoeopathy.
Along with her husband she runs the Sister Lilian Centre in Pretoria and writes regular columns for various magazines. She had a radio show for 13 years, presented her own reality TV show on SABC 2 in 2010 and features regularly on programmes such as Great Expectations (on behalf of Pampers) and Expresso (on behalf of Vital Health Foods) and is always in demand by various radio stations to offer advice to listeners.
She is the author of several books.
- Sister Lilian’s Essential Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting Guide by Lilian Paramor
Find this book with BOOK Finder!