Don’t miss the launch of Early One Sunday Morning by Luke Alfred with Darrel Bristow-Bovey
Alfred will lead members of the local press and interested parties on a circular ramble along the Kalk Bay, St James and Muizenberg beachfront in celebration of his latest book, Early One Sunday Morning: I Decided To Step Out And Find South Africa.
Alfred will regale those attendees with historical facts along the way. Dress warmly, preferably with a pair of good shoes.
The walk will start in front of Kalk Bay Books and finish off there an hour later with an official launch in the bookshop, where Alfred will be in conversation with Darrel Bristow-Bovey.
- Date: Thursday, 13 October 2016
- Time: Walk starts at 5:15 PM, book launch starts directly after the walk at 6:30 PM
- Venue: Kalk Bay Books (Meet the author outside the bookstore)
124 Main Rd
Cape Town | Map
- Guest Speaker: Darrel Bristow-Bovey
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 788 2266
– please state whether you will join the author for the walk, or just the launch – you’re welcome to attend both.